I have been nominated for Inspiring Blog Award by the lovely Jiltaroo http://jiltaroo.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/a-belated-appreciation-of-a-lovely-award/
For those who haven’t visited her blog- you simply must. It’s so eloquently written and a joy to read. She uses her blog to express and showcase her unique art as well as share her beautifully written life stories of love, life, relationships and experiences with her lovely children. Jilatroo has overcome abuse of every kind and each time comes out fighting: stronger and wiser. An inspiration. Thank you Jiltaroo.
Blogs I would like to nominate for Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
If you have been nominated below are the Very Inspiring Blogger Rules
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 things about me:
1) I wake up exactly a minute before my alarm is due to go off whenever I have set my alarm incorrectly or has been left accidentally on silent.
2) I have a very healthy appetite and love eating good food.
3) I strongly believe in past lives and believe I have had many.
4) I am currently addicted to Magnun Almond and White Magnun ice creams (Twister was my latest fad.)
5) I love working with young people and my students often tell me I should have been a comedian and not a teacher. (Errr…
6) As a child I was called onstage during a pantomine and ended up getting a custard pie in my face 9Not happy!)
7) My father is Jewish and his father came to England as a refugee (my Great Uncle survived Auschwitz) and my mother came to England from Jamaica during the Windrush era.
8) (for luck) I had to go to college three times before I passed my A Levels. (First time- dropped out. 2nd time- chucked out. 3rd time lucky!)
I’m very proud of my roots and very proud of my journey. Overcoming obstacles= Success!
I am so grateful and appreciative of those who have supported and inspired me so far. x